Important information about completing Objection form

There is a section on the front of the form to complete if you have a solicitor acting for you; in the majority of cases, this should be left blank.  You do not need legal representation to fill in an objection form. Neither do you need the details of the solicitors acting for the Estate Committee (EC), as they are doing just that (representing the EC) and not individual homeowners. I hope this clarifies this particular issue.

Any further questions/queries, please contact the Secretary of the Estate Committee (Elizabeth Purcell Smith) – email Thank you everyone for your support of the EC and the Covenant.